- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 C Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 med bananas
- 1 3/4 C flour
- 1 t Baking soda
- 1/2 t Baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 C chopped walnuts
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Beat eggs in one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Break up bananas into chunks and blend in - do not over mix - make sure there are chunks of banana in the batter.
- In a second bowl, stir flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and nuts. Add flour mixture to banana mixture, stir to moisten.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour. Bread is done when inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and place on wire rack to cool. Wrap to store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More