- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 C butter
- 1 C Granulated sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 3 med bananas
- 1 3/4 C flour
- 1 t Baking soda
- 1/2 t Baking powder
- 1/2 t salt
- 1 C chopped walnuts
- Cream butter and sugar together.
- Beat eggs in one at a time, beating until smooth.
- Break up bananas into chunks and blend in - do not over mix - make sure there are chunks of banana in the batter.
- In a second bowl, stir flour with baking soda, baking powder, salt and nuts. Add flour mixture to banana mixture, stir to moisten.
- Pour batter into a greased 9 x 5 x 3 inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for about an hour. Bread is done when inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove from pan and place on wire rack to cool. Wrap to store.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Fun appetizers and snacks
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More