- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar. Slowly add eggs, milk.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt into a small bowl. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet mixture.
- Add bananas, lemon juice and pecans if you want.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Makes about 2 to 3 loafs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More