- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar. Slowly add eggs, milk.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt into a small bowl. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet mixture.
- Add bananas, lemon juice and pecans if you want.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Makes about 2 to 3 loafs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More