- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar. Slowly add eggs, milk.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt into a small bowl. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet mixture.
- Add bananas, lemon juice and pecans if you want.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Makes about 2 to 3 loafs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More