- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar. Slowly add eggs, milk.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt into a small bowl. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet mixture.
- Add bananas, lemon juice and pecans if you want.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Makes about 2 to 3 loafs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Gluten-Free and DeliciousSee More
Super-Simple Snickers Pies
Cilantro Pork Tamales
PUmpkin Carrot Swirl BarsSee More