- Cooking Time: 55-60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 cups flour
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 bananas
- 4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cream butter and sugar. Slowly add eggs, milk.
- Combine flour, baking soda and salt into a small bowl. Slowly add dry ingredients to wet mixture.
- Add bananas, lemon juice and pecans if you want.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes.
- Makes about 2 to 3 loafs.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More