- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz. unsalted butter
- 1 lb, 2 oz granulated sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lb, 5 oz. pureed bananas, ripe
- 1 lb, 2 oz. bread flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 9 oz coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
- Grease the inside of four 1 qt load pans.
- Cream the butter and sugar together for a few minutes until light and fluffy.
- Cream eggs into butter. Stir in vanilla and pureed bananas.
- Mix together flour, salt, baking soda, and walnuts. Stir into the butter mixture.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans, filling only ¾'s full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Unmold cakes as soon as possible and cool on a rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More