- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz. unsalted butter
- 1 lb, 2 oz granulated sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lb, 5 oz. pureed bananas, ripe
- 1 lb, 2 oz. bread flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 9 oz coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
- Grease the inside of four 1 qt load pans.
- Cream the butter and sugar together for a few minutes until light and fluffy.
- Cream eggs into butter. Stir in vanilla and pureed bananas.
- Mix together flour, salt, baking soda, and walnuts. Stir into the butter mixture.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans, filling only ¾'s full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Unmold cakes as soon as possible and cool on a rack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Short & Sweet
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Honey Cake (mézeskalács) As My Mother Makes
Delicious, flaky, lard-free pie crustSee More