- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 10 oz. unsalted butter
- 1 lb, 2 oz granulated sugar
- 3 whole eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 lb, 5 oz. pureed bananas, ripe
- 1 lb, 2 oz. bread flour
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 9 oz coarsely chopped walnuts (optional)
- Grease the inside of four 1 qt load pans.
- Cream the butter and sugar together for a few minutes until light and fluffy.
- Cream eggs into butter. Stir in vanilla and pureed bananas.
- Mix together flour, salt, baking soda, and walnuts. Stir into the butter mixture.
- Spoon batter into prepared pans, filling only ¾'s full.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Unmold cakes as soon as possible and cool on a rack.
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More