- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup margarine
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups + 6 tablespoon flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas (5 Medium)
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup buttermilk
- Cream margarine, add sugar cream both until light add eggs and beat well.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with the bananas. Add buttermilk and vanilla. You can add nuts if so desired, I use them.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured bread pans.
- Bake for 1 hour approx at 325.
NotesThis recipe I got from a friend of mine when I lived in Wasington State
I have never used another one since.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More