- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup (2) ripe bananas
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. Grease a 9x9 loaf pan.
- 3. Beat butter and sugar together.
- 4. Add eggs and mix well.
- 5. Add sour cream, baking soda, vanilla, bananas, and flour.
- 6. Pour into loaf pan and bake for about 45 minutes or until a knife comes out of the center clean.
NotesMy dad's recipe for banana bread, nothing fancy, just like him.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!See More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More