- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups of mashed overripe banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, vanilla, yogurt and the mashed bananas and mix well.
- Slowly stir in the flour, adding a little at a time. Then mix in the baking soda and salt, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the center of the oven at 350F for around 60 minutes. Check to see if the loaf is ready by inserting a knife or toothpick into the center of the loaf. It should come out completely clean when ready.
- Allow to cool in the loaf pan for 10 minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool fully.
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Skinny Mojito for Cinco de Mayo
Spicy New England Style Lobster Roll
Avocado & Swiss Sprouted Wheat PizzaSee More