- Cooking Time: 60 min
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 20 min
- 2 cups plain flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups of mashed overripe banana
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease and flour a loaf pan.
- Cream together the butter and sugar. Add the eggs, vanilla, yogurt and the mashed bananas and mix well.
- Slowly stir in the flour, adding a little at a time. Then mix in the baking soda and salt, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan.
- Bake in the center of the oven at 350F for around 60 minutes. Check to see if the loaf is ready by inserting a knife or toothpick into the center of the loaf. It should come out completely clean when ready.
- Allow to cool in the loaf pan for 10 minutes before placing on a wire rack to cool fully.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
Italy or Bust
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More