- Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- Servings: Makes 1 Loaf
- Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
BackstoryLove love love banana bread it is my favorite so yes I would reccomend this recipe. Remember first timers dont get frustrated and late bakers dont rush.
- 3 or 4 ripe bananas, smashed
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup sugar (can easily reduce to 3/4 cup)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
- No need for a mixer for this recipe. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). With a wooden spoon, mix butter into the mashed bananas in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the sugar, egg, and vanilla. Sprinkle the baking soda and salt over the mixture and mix in. Add the flour last, mix. Pour mixture into a buttered 4x8 inch loaf pan. Bake for 1 hour. Cool on a rack. Remove from pan and slice to serve.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
BROWNIE CUPCAKES WITH PEANUT BUTTER FROSTING
Chocolate Chia Protein-Pudding
Bagel PizzaSee More