- Cooking Time: 60-70
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 15
- 2 cups flour
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1 t. salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup (2-4) mashed ripe bananas
- 1 T vinegar + milk = 1/2 cup liquid
- 1) Mix together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- 2) Cream together butter with sugar and eggs.
- 3) Add flour mixture alternately with mashed bananas and homemade buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- 4) Bake at 350 degrees F for 60-70 minutes.
- also works well as a muffin batter; adjust time accordingly, about 15-20 minutes.
NotesYet another wonderful family tradition, the love of banana bread has been passed down with this recipe!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage Casserole
Vanilla Crunch Clouds
Fruity With a Touch of ZingSee More