- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 6 medium ripe bananas
- 1 can(12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups warm water, divided
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 2 bottles (64 oz.) lemon-lime soda
- Orange slices, optional
- In a blender or food processor, blend bananas, orange juice and lemonade until smooth. Remove half of the mixture and set aside. Add 1 1/2 cups of warm water and 1 cup sugar to mixture in blender; blend until smooth. Place in a large freezer container. Repeat with remaining banana mixture, water and sugar; add to container. cover and freeze until solid. Two hours before serving, take punch base out of freezer. Just before serving, place in a large punch bowl. Add pineapple juice and soda; stir until well blended. Garnish with orange slices if desired. Yield: 16-20 servings.
- Note: I divide the base in two portions and freeze in ziplock bags, because the one base makes too much to fit in my punch bowl.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More