- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box Pilsbury Moist Supreme Banana Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 banana -- mashed
- 1 jar caramel topping
- Set your oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pan to keep cake from sticking by lightly coating bottom of pan with cooking spray or use shortening and a flour dusting.
- For bundt cake coat the entire pan.
- For cupcakes use paper baking liners.
- Blend cake mix, water, oil, eggs and banana in a large bowl until moistened.
- Beat with a mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes or whisk by hand for 2 minutes.
- Follow baking times below.
- When toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, your cake is done.
- To remove cake from pan, allow to cool 10 to 15 minutes before removing.
- Cool cake completely before frosting.
- Store loosely covered.
- Drizzle slices with caramel topping
- Pan Sizes:
- 13x9 inch = 32 to 36 mins
- two 8-inch round = 32 to 36 mins
- two 9-inch round = 27 to 31 mins
- bundt pan = 37 to 41 mins
- 24 cupcakes (2/3 full) = 18 to 22 mins
- Yield: 1 slice
- Serving Size: 12
Notes"I got this recipe from Betty Huizenga who got it from the Pilsbury Cake Mix box and modified it by adding the banana and caramel. It turned out great."
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More