- Cooking Time: 38
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 2/3 cups (11-ounce package) Nestle® Toll House® Butterscotch Flavored Morsels, divided
- 1 package (18.5 ounces) yellow cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup (2 medium) mashed ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease 10-cup bundt or round tube pan.
- Microwave 1 1/3 cups morsels in medium, microwave-safe bowl on medium-high (70%) power for 1 minute; stir. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, stirring until smooth. Combine cake mix, eggs, bananas, vegetable oil, water and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl. Beat on low speed until moistened. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes. Stir 2 cups batter into melted morsels. Alternately spoon batters into prepared bundt or round tube pan.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake comes out clean. Cool in pan for 20 minutes; invert onto wire rack to cool completely.
- Place remaining morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on medium-high (70%) power for 30 seconds; knead. Microwave at additional 10- to 20-second intervals, kneading until smooth. Cut tiny corner from bag; squeeze to drizzle over cake.
NotesThis stuff is addictive. Don't say I didn't warn you
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking for a Cure
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More