- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup milk
- 2 cups mashed banana (approx.. 4 bananas)
- 1 teaspoon Madagascar vanilla
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chocolate chips (or walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixer bowl, combine sugar, oil, eggs, water, zucchini and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, salt, nutmeg, baking soda, cinnamon and sugar. Mix dry ingredients with wet ingredient for approximately 1 to 2 minutes.
- Fold in chips and/or nuts. Bake in 2 standard glass loaf pans.
- To prepare pans for baking, cut parchment paper to size and place in bottom of each pan and then spray entire pan with nonstick spray.
- Bake for 1 hour, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Let cool on wire rack for 10 minutes and then slide knife around edges of pan to loosen edges and turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More