- Cooking Time: 20-25
- Servings: 12-14
- Preparation Time: 10-15
- 3 Very Ripe Frozen Bananas (defrosted in microwave for 2 minutes until soft, should still be a bit icy)
- 1 egg
- ½ white sugar
- ½ brown sugar
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips (Ghirardelli 60%) * Extra for center and top of muffins
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 2. Lightly coat 12 muffin tin liners with cooking spray
- 3. In a large bowl, mash bananas with fork
- 4. Whisk in egg, white sugar, and brown sugar
- 5. In separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, and salt
- 6. Add flour mixture to banana mixture and mix well
- 7. Fold in chocolate chips
- 8. Spoon equal amount of batter into muffin cups adding a few more chocolate chips in the center and top.
- 9. Bake 20 – 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean with no crumbs
- 10. Allow to cool and enjoy
NotesModified a banana muffin recipe I found online. I have been freezing bananas that are about to go bad so they don't get wasted. Great way to use up bananas.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More