BANANA CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 lg Ripe Bananas, well mashed
- 2 cup Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking soda
- ½ cup Mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 F.
- Mix dressing and sugar.
- Add bananas, combine flour and baking soda and chips; mix until just moistened.
- Spoon batter into greased or paper-lined muffin pan, filling each cup 2/3 cup full.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Makes 12
NotesI love Miracle Whip, I will not eat a sandwhich without it!! But in this recipe it adds kick & most to the banana muffins. Try it, before you make up your mind.
The pic is of this muffin & the banana blueberry.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Blue Cheese And Bacon Cheese Ball
matt's base red sauceSee More