- Cooking Time: 45-55
- Preparation Time:
- 8 Tblsp. unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 Tbsp. fresh orange zest
- 1 cup all purpose (AP) flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chunks
- 3 large bananas, very ripe, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time until well incorporated.
- Add vanilla and orange zest and mix.
- Sift AP flour, baking soda and salt and mix in the whole wheat flour.
- Add the flour mix to the butter mix and beat until just mixed (do not over mix).
- Fold in chocolate and bannanas.
- Pour into a greased standard bread pan and bake for 45 to 55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Help Cookbook: Food and FriendshipSee More
Broccoli/Bacon/Onion Salad LOW CARB
High-Protein Honey Wheat Bread
Sticky Pecan & Prune Pre-Workout BarsSee More