- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Bread flour / 300g
- Sugar / 40g
- Salt / 3g
- Egg / 1
- Dry yeast / 5g
- Milk / 80g
- Banana / 2, ripped
- Butter / 25g
- In a small bowls, wet dry yeast over 1/4 cup warm water, let it sit for 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, thoroughly mix all the ingredients except butter. When dough is formed, add in butter. Knead until the dough is a smooth and silky mass.
- First rising. Wait until doubled in size, press bubbles out of dough (punch down dough) and divide into 9 even parts (60g each).
- Middle rising 10 min.
- Final rising 30 min.
- Add in custard to each dough and brush egg yolks on the top.
- Bake 340F/170C for 15 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More