- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups low-fat or nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat or nonfat milk
- 3 bananas
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with additional cinnamon.
NotesBanana Cinnamon Smoothies Kick off Sunday brunch with delicious banana cinnamon smoothies. They're also the perfect after-school snack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More