- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups low-fat or nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat or nonfat milk
- 3 bananas
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with additional cinnamon.
NotesBanana Cinnamon Smoothies Kick off Sunday brunch with delicious banana cinnamon smoothies. They're also the perfect after-school snack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Arugula and Corn Salad With Roasted Red Peppers and White Bean
Stuffed Zucchini with Turkey Sausage RecipeSee More