- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups low-fat or nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup low-fat or nonfat milk
- 3 bananas
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon, plus more for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour into glasses and sprinkle with additional cinnamon.
NotesBanana Cinnamon Smoothies Kick off Sunday brunch with delicious banana cinnamon smoothies. They're also the perfect after-school snack.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More