Why I Love This Recipe
We love these simple but tasty cookies! with only two ingredients (neither one is sugar!) it makes this recipe simple and cost friendly.
Ingredients You'll Need
1. 2 ripe bananas
2. 1 cup of whole wheat oats
3. Optional; 1/4 cup of any add-ins you prefer, almonds, peanut butter, chocolate chips...
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper, butter, or a silicon liner.
2. Mash bananas in a bowl then add oats and stir. If you choose to add in anything throw them in now.
3. Form the "dough" into little mounds, about 2 inches across, and note: they will not rise or change shape in the oven. Bake for 12 minutes.