1. 2 ripe bananas
2. 1 cup of whole wheat oats
3. Optional; 1/4 cup of any add-ins you prefer, almonds, peanut butter, chocolate chips...
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit. Prepare a cookie sheet with parchment paper, butter, or a silicon liner.
2. Mash bananas in a bowl then add oats and stir. If you choose to add in anything throw them in now.
3. Form the "dough" into little mounds, about 2 inches across, and note: they will not rise or change shape in the oven. Bake for 12 minutes.
Pairs Well With
We love these simple but tasty cookies! with only two ingredients (neither one is sugar!) it makes this recipe simple and cost friendly.