- Cooking Time: 30 min. + cooling
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- * 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- * 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- * 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped, divided
- * 3 medium firm bananas
- * 1-2/3 cups cold milk
- * 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- * 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanuts. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Slice bananas; arrange in a single layer over brownies. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chips and 1/4 cup peanuts.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the top. Sprinkle with remaining chips and peanuts. Refrigerate until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Babette's Test Kitchen
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More