- Cooking Time: 30 min. + cooling
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- * 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- * 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- * 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped, divided
- * 3 medium firm bananas
- * 1-2/3 cups cold milk
- * 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- * 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanuts. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Slice bananas; arrange in a single layer over brownies. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chips and 1/4 cup peanuts.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the top. Sprinkle with remaining chips and peanuts. Refrigerate until serving.
Babette's Test Kitchen
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Surprisingly VEGANSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More