- Cooking Time: 30 min. + cooling
- Servings: 12-15
- Preparation Time: 20 min.
- * 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- * 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
- * 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped, divided
- * 3 medium firm bananas
- * 1-2/3 cups cold milk
- * 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- * 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanuts. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Slice bananas; arrange in a single layer over brownies. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chips and 1/4 cup peanuts.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the top. Sprinkle with remaining chips and peanuts. Refrigerate until serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook CafeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More