Banana Cream Brownie Dessert
* 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
* 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips, divided
* 3/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped, divided
* 3 medium firm bananas
* 1-2/3 cups cold milk
* 2 packages (5.1 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
* 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like brownies. Stir in 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/4 cup peanuts. Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 28-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
Slice bananas; arrange in a single layer over brownies. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chips and 1/4 cup peanuts.
In a large mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the top. Sprinkle with remaining chips and peanuts. Refrigerate until serving.