- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 package brownie mix (plus ingredients to make)
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 package (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (12oz.) Cool Whip
- 12 strawberries
- 1 square (1oz.) semi sweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions.
- Add 1/2 of the peanuts.
- Bake according to directions.
- Cool completely.
- Slice 2 bananas.
- Place in single layer over brownies.
- In bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until smooth and thickened.
- Gently fold in 2 1/2 cups Cool Whip.
- Spread over bananas.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining peanuts over pudding mixture.
- To serve, cut into squares and garnish with Cool Whip.
- Grate chocolate evenly over top.
- Slice remaining banana and strawberries.
- Top with bananas and strawberries before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More