- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, chopped
- 1 package brownie mix (plus ingredients to make)
- 3 medium bananas
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 package (4 serving size) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (12oz.) Cool Whip
- 12 strawberries
- 1 square (1oz.) semi sweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions.
- Add 1/2 of the peanuts.
- Bake according to directions.
- Cool completely.
- Slice 2 bananas.
- Place in single layer over brownies.
- In bowl, whisk pudding mix and milk until smooth and thickened.
- Gently fold in 2 1/2 cups Cool Whip.
- Spread over bananas.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining peanuts over pudding mixture.
- To serve, cut into squares and garnish with Cool Whip.
- Grate chocolate evenly over top.
- Slice remaining banana and strawberries.
- Top with bananas and strawberries before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More