- Cooking Time: 2 hours chilling
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 9 inch Nilla wafer pie shell
- 3 bananas
- 1 (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1 (15oz.) can Eagle brand milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 graham crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Line bottom of pie shell with 2 sliced bananas.
- Beat cheese until fluffy, add milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving slice the other banana over top.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More