BANANA CREAM PIE
- Cooking Time: 2 hours chilling
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 9 inch Nilla wafer pie shell
- 3 bananas
- 1 (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1 (15oz.) can Eagle brand milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 graham crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
Line bottom of pie shell with 2 sliced bananas.
Beat cheese until fluffy, add milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
Pour into pie shell.
Chill for 2 hours.
Just before serving slice the other banana over top.
Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and pecans.