- Cooking Time: 2 hours chilling
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 9 inch Nilla wafer pie shell
- 3 bananas
- 1 (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1 (15oz.) can Eagle brand milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 graham crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Line bottom of pie shell with 2 sliced bananas.
- Beat cheese until fluffy, add milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving slice the other banana over top.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
culinary karmaSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More