- Cooking Time: 2 hours chilling
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 1 9 inch Nilla wafer pie shell
- 3 bananas
- 1 (8oz.) cream cheese
- 1 (15oz.) can Eagle brand milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 graham crackers crushed
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Line bottom of pie shell with 2 sliced bananas.
- Beat cheese until fluffy, add milk, lemon juice and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Chill for 2 hours.
- Just before serving slice the other banana over top.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Sauteed Spinach with Garlic: Julie & Julia
Red Cabbage and Apple Salad with Ginger Vinaigrette
Marly's Vegan Coconut CakeSee More