- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 C all-purpose flour
- 1/4 C powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 C milk
- 3 Tbs butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 large pkg vanilla instant pudding
- 3 cups milk
- 3 bananas, halved lengthwise
- Make pudding according to package directions. Place pudding in refrigerator.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour and powdered sugar.
- Add eggs, milk, butter, vanilla, and salt.
- Beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly greased 10 inch skillet.
- Add about 3 Tbs batter.
- Tilt so that batter spreads to almost cover bottom of skillet.
- Cook until lightly browned.
- Turn and brown the other side.
- Repeat process with remaining batter.
- Spoon pudding down the center of each crepe and place a banana half on top of pudding.
- Roll each crepe and serve seam side down.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More