- Cooking Time: 15 to 18 minutes
- Servings: 12 serving
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 gluten yellow cake mix
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 ripe bananna (medium mashed)
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/3 cup water
- 2tsp vanilla (gluten free)
- Stir all ingredient together until blended togerther. Place liner in cupcake pan of 12 to 17. Bake for 15 to 18 minutes. You can test with toothpick and come clean it is done.
Notesgluten free cooking
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More