- Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- Servings: Roughly 12
- Preparation Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 eggs, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 large bananas, chopped
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 12 muffin cups or line with paper muffin liners.
- Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl; set aside. Beat 1/2 cup butter and the white sugar with an electric mixer in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time, allowing each to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Beat in the vanilla with the last egg. Pour in the flour mixture alternately with the milk, mixing until just incorporated. Fold in the chopped bananas, mixing just enough to evenly combine. Pour the batter into prepared cups.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 20 minutes. Cool in the pans for 10 minutes before removing to cool completely on a wire rack.
NotesA friend and I bake on a regular basis and were trying to create something a little different. We like it, but have gotten feedback that it is slightly plain.
Please share your thoughts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Adventures in Cooking
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More