- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 10 (of 2–3 cookies)
- Preparation Time: 20
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 cup granola
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla, bananas—blend.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; mix.
- Stir in granola.
- Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375° F oven for 12 minutes until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More