- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 10 (of 2–3 cookies)
- Preparation Time: 20
- ½ cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- ½ tsp vanilla
- 1 cup banana, mashed
- 1½ cups flour
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp salt
- 1 cup granola
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Grease 2 cookie sheets.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg, vanilla, bananas—blend.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt; mix.
- Stir in granola.
- Drop by teaspoons onto greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in 375° F oven for 12 minutes until done.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More