- Cooking Time: 40-45 minutes
- Servings: 10-12 Servings
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- For Bread
- # 2 large eggs
- # 1/2 cup melted butter
- # 1/3 cup milk
- # 2 mashed bananas
- For Topping
- # 2 medium bananas (sliced)
- # 3/4 cup chopped hazelnut
- # 1/2 cup butter
- # 1 cup golden brown sugar
- # 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- For Batter
- o Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of a round 11-inch tart pan with cooking spray or butter.
- o Combine eggs, butter, milk, and bananas. Add mix. Fold together until batter is smooth. Set aside.
- For Topping
- o Slice bananas and chopped hazelnuts and arrange on pan bottom.
- o Combine butter, sugar, and corn syrup in pan and melt. Evenly pour topping over sliced bananas and hazelnuts. Spread batter on top, leveling.
- o Bake for 40 to 45 minutes. Cool 15 to 20 minutes, then invert.
NotesMade with delicious Dassant Baking Mix, this Banana Caramel Cake is the best way to end a meal. Gooey and delicious, yet incredibly simple to make, your family is sure to love this recipe!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More