- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2 Cups
- Preparation Time: 5-10 Min.
- Servings: 2 Glasses
- Preparation Time: 10 Min.
- 1 cup orange juice
- One frozen banana
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen berries
- 1/2 cup yogurt (optional)
- Two tablespoons hemp protein powder
- 5-7 drops liquid stevia or 2 tablespoons honey (optional)
- (I prefer honey)
- Place ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
NotesLove Bananas and Fruit?
Fast and Easy, & out the door you GO!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Get Fit With Good Food!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Broiled Salmon with Olive-Tomato Vinaigrette
Peanut and pretzel truffles
Veggie KebabsSee More