- Cooking Time: 50-60
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 cup melted Butter
- 3/4 cups Canola Oil
- 1 1/2 cups Packed Brown Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp each baking soda & baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Grated Fresh Nutmeg (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups Mashed Ripe Bananas (2 to 3)
- 1 medium Ripe Mango, fruit cut off and peeled
- 2 cups Pecans or Walnuts
- Use food processor to combine the butter, oil, sugar, eggs, bananas and mango until smooth or minimally lumpy - your preference.
- Add flour to bowl and and process while adding salt, baking soda & baking powder and cinnamon through top of processor, then pulse until well combined, but don't over process.
- Add nuts and pulse 4 or 5 times to chop nuts and combine with batter.
- Pour batter into 2 greased 8 1/2 by 4 1/2 inch loaf pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Note: a toothpick inserted in the center will still test somewhat moist.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes; remove from loaf pans and let cool on racks, then keep covered to keep moist.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More