- Cooking Time: 60-90
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 2 tablespoons dark corn syrup
- 3 ripe bananas, well mashed
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- Grease and flour the inside of the stoneware or the Crock-Pot(R)Bread 'N Cake Bake Pan (available through Rival(R)).
- In a large bowl, cream the butter unitl fluffy, and slowly add the sugar, eggs, corn syrup and mashed bananas.
- Beat until smooth.
- In a small bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Slowly beat the flour mixture into the creamed mixture.
- Add the walnuts and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the bake pan and place in the slow cooker.
- Cover; cook on High for 2 to 3 hours.
- When the bread is done, remove the Bread 'N Cake Pan from the stoneware.
- Let cool, and turn bread onto a serving platter.
NotesThis recipe is from www.crock-pot.com. It is basically for a 3 or 4 qt slow-cooker. There are directions for using a larger slow-cooker at the site.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More