- Cooking Time: 50 - 60 minutes
- Servings: 1 loaf
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 3/4 walnuts
- 1 1/4 all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of nutmeg (I added this!)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 C. sugar
- 2 lg. eggs
- 1/2 c canola oil
- 3 medium overripe bananas, mashed
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 350 degrees F. spray loaf pan.
- In medium bowl, whisk flour with the baking soda, cinn, nutmeg, and salt. In another bowl, combine the sugar, eggs, and oil and beat at high spd until creamy. Add the bananas and vanilla and beat 'til smooth. Stir in dry ingrediants until blended then fold in nuts.
- Pour in pan. Bake of 50 - 60 minutes; try not to overbake! If it is a small loaf just put in for 50 minutes. This is a pretty dark bread so bake until inserted knife comes out clean.
NotesThis is the best banana bread I have come across. Everyone who has tried it loves it too and I always hand out the recipe. It is also super easy and that is always great.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More