- Cooking Time: 60-65
- Preparation Time:
- 4 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 c. instant nonfat dry milk
- 4 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 4 large eggs
- 3 1/2 c. mashed bananas
- 2 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 1 c. chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease two 9x5 loaf pans.
- Combine flour, dry milk, baking powder and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Beat eggs, bananas, sugar and oil in a large mixer bowl on medium speed. Gradually beat in flour mixture; stir in nuts. Spoon into prepared pans.
- Bake for 60-65 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Best of Brock: Celebrating 85 Years of Cooking
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More