- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 Bananas
- White Rum
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts, ( I use black walnuts)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Mash bananas and pour enough rum over top of them to cover and let set 2-3 days.
- Mix sugar and vegetable oil
- Add eggs and banana mixture and beat.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour in a loaf pan
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More