- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4-5 Bananas
- White Rum
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3-4 Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 t vanilla
- 1 cup chopped nuts, ( I use black walnuts)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Mash bananas and pour enough rum over top of them to cover and let set 2-3 days.
- Mix sugar and vegetable oil
- Add eggs and banana mixture and beat.
- Add remaining ingredients, mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour in a loaf pan
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!See More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More