- Cooking Time: 65 to 70
- Preparation Time:
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 cup softend butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 egg slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/4 cup mashed overly ripened, brown bananas (do NOT use yellow bananas, the bread will taste like cardboard!!!!)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat oven to 350'.
- Grease bottom of loaf pan (2 8x4 or 1 9x5) and line with Reynolds Parchment Paper for easy removal and quick clean up.
- Mix butter, sugars and egg until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients, beat 30 seconds.
- Pour into pan.
- Bake 65-70 minutes.
NotesA timeless recipe that everyone enjoys. There are so many recipes out there for this one, but I like this one and so does my family and friends. I looked at a couple of recipes and combined what I like about them both. Sometimes I pour the batter into those mini muffin pans (doesn't take as long to cook) and you get these great little bite sized muffin - breads.....top it with butter or cream cheese....yuuuum
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More