- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Butter, melted
- 2 medium (1 cup) ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/3 cup raisins
- Garnish Ingredients:
- Powdered sugar, if desired
- Strawberries, halved, if desired
- Heat oven to 350 F. Combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine milk, butter, bananas and eggs in large mixer bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until mixed (1 to 2 minutes). Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture. Beat just until well mixed (1 to 2 minutes). Stir in nuts and raisins by hand.
- Pour batter into greased and floured 12-cup Bundt pan. Bake for 45 to 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 15 minutes; remove from pan. Cool completely. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, if desired. Garnish with strawberry halves, if desired.
- Loaf Pan Variation: Grease bottom only of 9x5-inch loaf pan. Prepare batter as directed above. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 60 to 65 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 15 minutes; remove from pan.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
A Falcon Feast
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce