- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 2/3 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 lg Egg
- 1 tsp. Banana Liqueur of Extract
- 3/4 Cup Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 2 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 300*F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend sugars at medium speed.
- Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add egg, liqueur and banana, and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add flour mixture, 1 Cup of the chocolate chip and the walnuts and blend at low speed until just combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a cookie sheets lined with REYNOLDS PARCHMENT PAPER 2 inches apart.
- Sprinkle cookies with chocolate chips, 6 to 8 per cookie.
- Bake 25-27 minutes until cookie edges begin to brown.
- Transfer immediately to a cooling rack.
- NOTE: I sometimes omit the chocolate chips and just have the walnuts.
NotesThis cookies recipe is on of my favorites.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More