- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 2/3 Cup Flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 Cup Light Brown Sugar, Packed
- 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 Cup Butter, Softened
- 1 lg Egg
- 1 tsp. Banana Liqueur of Extract
- 3/4 Cup Mashed Ripe Bananas
- 2 Cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 Cup Chopped Walnuts
- Preheat oven to 300*F.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl with an electric mixer, blend sugars at medium speed.
- Add butter and mix to form a grainy paste, scraping down the sides of the bowl.
- Add egg, liqueur and banana, and beat at medium speed until smooth.
- Add flour mixture, 1 Cup of the chocolate chip and the walnuts and blend at low speed until just combined.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a cookie sheets lined with REYNOLDS PARCHMENT PAPER 2 inches apart.
- Sprinkle cookies with chocolate chips, 6 to 8 per cookie.
- Bake 25-27 minutes until cookie edges begin to brown.
- Transfer immediately to a cooling rack.
- NOTE: I sometimes omit the chocolate chips and just have the walnuts.
NotesThis cookies recipe is on of my favorites.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Best Mediterranean Baked Stuffed Chicken
Melt Your Heart Pizza
Paleo Flank Steak with Chimichurri SauceSee More