- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium bananas)
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease two 12-cup muffin pans; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- With mixer on low, alternately beat in flour mixture and banana just until blended, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in walnuts and mango.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Apricot Glazed Chicken Breasts
Blueberry Light MuffinsSee More