- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas (about 2 medium bananas)
- 2 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 large mango, peeled and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease two 12-cup muffin pans; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread and sugar until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- With mixer on low, alternately beat in flour mixture and banana just until blended, beginning and ending with flour mixture.
- Fold in walnuts and mango.
- Evenly spoon batter into prepared pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean.
- On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans and cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More