BANANA NUT MUFFINS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 extra ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat bananas, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir nuts into dry ingredients.
- Add banana mixture to flour mixture.
- Mix just until well blended.
- Spoon into well-greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More