- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 extra ripe bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Beat bananas, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- Stir nuts into dry ingredients.
- Add banana mixture to flour mixture.
- Mix just until well blended.
- Spoon into well-greased muffin tins.
- Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More