- Cooking Time: 10min
- Servings: 6 large or 12 small
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts (opt.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk (add more for a thinner pancake)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vanilla, melted Butter and bananas.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy. Then Fold in the walnuts.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using about 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.
- great with maple syrup and powder sugar on top!
NotesI had some very ripe Bananas that i neded to do something with.. and I wasnt feeling up to making banana bread.. and pancakes sounded great so i came up with this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More