- Cooking Time: 10min
- Servings: 6 large or 12 small
- Preparation Time: 5min
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts (opt.)
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup milk (add more for a thinner pancake)
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vanilla, melted Butter and bananas.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture; batter will be slightly lumpy. Then Fold in the walnuts.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using about 1/4 cup for each pancake. Cook until pancakes are golden brown on both sides; serve hot.
- great with maple syrup and powder sugar on top!
NotesI had some very ripe Bananas that i neded to do something with.. and I wasnt feeling up to making banana bread.. and pancakes sounded great so i came up with this.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Curried Eggplant with Coconut Milk
Cube Steaks Paprika
Crockpot Rice Pork ChopsSee More