- Cooking Time: 12
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup firmly-packed brown sugar
- 2 egg whites
- 2 Tablespoons canola oil (I used 2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted)
- 1 very ripe medium banana, mashed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dried fruit (raisins, craisins, etc)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Add egg whites, oil, mashed banana, and vanilla. Mix well with a spoon. Fold in dried fruit.
- Drop by tablespoons or a cookie scoop onto a baking sheet lined with parchment or silicone mats. Bake for 12 minutes or until lightly golden.
- It’s really that easy! One mixing bowl – easy ingredients – nothing tricky.
- This recipe makes 16 small breakfast cookies. They’ll go fast! Double the recipe – at least!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More