BANANA OATMEAL CINNAMON RAISIN COOKIES
Banana Oatmeal Cinnamon Raisin Cookies
- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 18 breakfast cookies
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- • 2 1/2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- • 4 ripe bananas
- • 1/4 cup sunflower oil
- • 3/4 cup sunflower seeds
- • 1 1/2 tbsp cinnamon
- • a pinch of salt
- • 1 cup of raisins
1. Preheat oven to 375∘F.
2. In food processor - mix bananas to an even paste. Add oil, cinnamon and salt. Ripe bananas work best, however any will do.
3. Add oats, raisins and sunflower seeds 1/2 cup at a time and pulse after each addition.
4. On cookie sheet covered with Reynolds® Parchment Paper, drop cookies by tablespoonfuls.
5. Bake on middle rack for about 15 minutes.
These are flour free, sugar free and dairy free. They stay moist at room temperature if stored in a sealed container. These cookies will probably keep for a week, however, everyone loves them, so, I can never keep them in the house for that long.
I freeze bananas, peel and all, if they are bruised or over ripe. For this recipe, I cut the frozen bananas into two-inch sections and allow them to partially thaw, so that they are easier to peel and pop them right in the food processor.