- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 4 dozen cookies
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryDelicious! Cookies are big, fluffy and addicting! One full batch fills up the cookie jar.
- 1 C white sugar
- 1 C butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cloves
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups rolled oats (quick, not instant!)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- 2) In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together until smooth
- 3) Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- 3) Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Stir into the creamed butter, sugar, egg and vanilla mixture.
- 4) Add mashed bananas, rolled oats and chocolate chips. Mix until well blended
- 5) Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto unprepared cookie sheets.
- 6) Bake for 10-12 minutes
- 7) Cool for 5-10 minutes on wire racks
- **For a fluffier cookie, chill dough up to 30 minutes.