- Cooking Time: 10-12 minutes
- Servings: 4 dozen cookies
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1 C white sugar
- 1 C butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp cloves
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 2 cups rolled oats (quick, not instant!)
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- 1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- 2) In a medium bowl, cream butter and sugar together until smooth
- 3) Stir in eggs and vanilla.
- 3) Sift together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves. Stir into the creamed butter, sugar, egg and vanilla mixture.
- 4) Add mashed bananas, rolled oats and chocolate chips. Mix until well blended
- 5) Drop dough by rounded spoonfuls onto unprepared cookie sheets.
- 6) Bake for 10-12 minutes
- 7) Cool for 5-10 minutes on wire racks
- **For a fluffier cookie, chill dough up to 30 minutes.
NotesDelicious! Cookies are big, fluffy and addicting! One full batch fills up the cookie jar.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Food Travels Through Italy
Jean’s Recipe File
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More