- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup very ripe bananas, mashed
- -Combine the 6 dry ingredients, stir to mix, make a well in the center.
- -In small bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Mix in oil, milk, bananas.
- -Pour the wet ingredients into the well, stir just until moistened- don't beat. Batter should be lumpy.
- -Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- -Bake 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Old Fashioned Railroad Navy Bean Soup
Rice A Roni Meatballs
Homemade Vanilla ExtractSee More