- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2cups flour
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1 cup very ripe bananas, mashed
- -Combine the 6 dry ingredients, stir to mix, make a well in the center.
- -In small bowl, beat the eggs until frothy. Mix in oil, milk, bananas.
- -Pour the wet ingredients into the well, stir just until moistened- don't beat. Batter should be lumpy.
- -Fill greased muffin cups 3/4 full.
- -Bake 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More