- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup unbleached flour
- 1/2 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium ripe banana -- finely chopped
- Combine flours, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Mix together milk and oil and stir into dry mixture just enough to moisten all ingredients.
- Fold in banana.
- Spoon onto a hot, well greased griddle.
- Turn once.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More