- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8 cake balls
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
BackstoryOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Banana Passion, was created by Andrea Defillo.
- 3 tbsp. and ¼ cup Tropical Food’s Banana Split®, chopped
- 2 cups pre-made cake, crumbled
- 1 tbsp. peach jam
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 3 1/3 oz. white chocolate
- Prepare and bake your favorite cake.
- Shred cake and mix with 3 tbsp. Tropical Food’s Banana Split®, peach jam, and heavy cream.
- Form the cake mixture into 2-inch balls and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate and dip the cake balls in it, then roll in remaining Banana Split®.
- Place cake balls on a sheet pan covered with aluminum foil to harden.