- Cooking Time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 8 cake balls
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 tbsp. and ¼ cup Tropical Food’s Banana Split®, chopped
- 2 cups pre-made cake, crumbled
- 1 tbsp. peach jam
- 2 tbsp. heavy cream
- 3 1/3 oz. white chocolate
- Prepare and bake your favorite cake.
- Shred cake and mix with 3 tbsp. Tropical Food’s Banana Split®, peach jam, and heavy cream.
- Form the cake mixture into 2-inch balls and freeze for 5 minutes.
- Melt white chocolate and dip the cake balls in it, then roll in remaining Banana Split®.
- Place cake balls on a sheet pan covered with aluminum foil to harden.
NotesOn October 9th, 2012, Tropical Foods had its Flavors of the Fall Recipe Contest with the culinary students at the Charlotte Campus of Johnson & Wales University. This recipe, Banana Passion, was created by Andrea Defillo.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More