- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package yelow cake mix
- 8 tablespoon butter melted
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups whole milk
- 4 tbls butter
- 2 tsp vanilla extract 4 cups sliced bananas
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/2 cup crushed vanilla wafers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly grease cake pan(9x13)
- Blend together cake mix butter milk eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and place in oven bake 30-35 minutes until it is golden brown.
- Remove cake from oven and allow to cool on wire rack
- Meanwhile, prepare pudding by placing pudding mix and milk in medium saucepan, fold in butter and vanilla cook over low hear until butter completely melts.
- Remove from heat and allo to cool.
- Fold in banana slices.
- To assemble cake, spoon pudding and banana mixture over top of cake.
- Cover pudding with whipped topping scatter crushed vanilla wafer over the whipped topping.
NotesIf you love banana pudding then you're going to really love this cake that tastes exactly like banana pudding!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More