- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 ripe,medium bananas
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 c. all purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375 deg..
- Prepare 12 muffin tin by lining with paper.
- Mash bananas,then mix with pumpkin,sugar,milk,oil and egg until well blended.
- In separate mixing bowl combine flour,baking powder,spices,salt.
- Stir banana mixture into flour mixture until evenly moistened.Spoon into muffin cups.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.
- Make 12 Muffins
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Second Grade Holiday CookbookSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More