- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c sugar
- 6c water
- 5 bananas
- 1 6 oz can frozen OJ (or 24 oz fresh)
- 1 6 oz can frozen lemonade (or 1 qt fresh)
- 1 lg can pineapple juice
- 2 liter bottle sprite or 7 up
- Warm and mix in 2 sugar (just warm enough to get the sugar to mix)
- Set aside.
- Mash or blend bananas in blender until smooth
- Mix sugar water, bananas, OJ, lemonade and pineapple in large container and freeze. (Can be made way in advance)
- When ready to serve set out approximately 5 hours to let it thaw, and pour sprite over the top.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Salted Caramel - Sauce and/or squares
All the food groups in one dish...if you consider tomatoes a fruit :)!
Hanky PankySee More