- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c sugar
- 6c water
- 5 bananas
- 1 6 oz can frozen OJ (or 24 oz fresh)
- 1 6 oz can frozen lemonade (or 1 qt fresh)
- 1 lg can pineapple juice
- 2 liter bottle sprite or 7 up
- Warm and mix in 2 sugar (just warm enough to get the sugar to mix)
- Set aside.
- Mash or blend bananas in blender until smooth
- Mix sugar water, bananas, OJ, lemonade and pineapple in large container and freeze. (Can be made way in advance)
- When ready to serve set out approximately 5 hours to let it thaw, and pour sprite over the top.
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
The Social Cookbook
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More