- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Servings: 32 servings
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
BackstoryI found this recipe on "all recipes.com" several years ago. I was working in an office and we liked to have brunches. So I would make this but bake it in a large muffin tin instead of a bread pan. But today I am making this into bread. Once it cools I am going to slice the bread and freeze each piece seperately on a cookie sheet. Then I am going to make a sandwich with ice cream. It makes the best ice cream sandwich ever!
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 6 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 16oz container sour cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- 4 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease four 7x3 inch loaf pans. In a small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Dust pans lightly with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 3 cups sugar. Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix in salt, baking soda and flour. Stir in nuts. Divide into pans. Bake 1hour until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Cartier CreationsSee More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More