- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups graham crackers crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups crushed pineapple, drained well, reserving juice
- 4 or 5 bananas
- maraschino cherries
- 2 sticks margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 large container of cool whip
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs and 1 stick of margarine together and press into a pan.
- Whip sugar, 1 stick of margarine and cream cheese until smooth.
- Spread over graham cracker crust.
- Spread pineapples over mixture.
- Slice bananas and dip into juice (keeps them from turning brown); place them over pineapple.
- Spread cool whip over bananas.
- Decorate with cherries and nuts.
- Swirl chocolate over top if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More