- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 cups pineapple, drained well, reserving juice
- 4-5 bananas
- maraschino cherries
- 2 sticks margarine
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1 large container of cool whip
- chopped nuts (optional)
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with 1 stick of margarine and press into cake pan.
- Whip sugar, 1 stick of margarine and cream cheese until smooth.
- Spread over graham cracker crust.
- Spread pineapple over mixture.
- Slice bananas and dip into pineapple juice.
- Place bananas over pineapple.
- Spread cool whip over bananas.
- Decorate with cherries and nuts.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More